- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What is your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
IMAGIMOB AB collects the Personal identification information (email address).
You directly provide IMAGIMOB with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register a user account in any of our products or on our website
- Send models to our training service
- Sign into your user account in any of our products or on our website
- We collect metrics and metadata as you use our products, this data is connected to your email address, but it does not contain any personal information in itself
- An example of such data is a counter of how many times the software has been started, or how many compute jobs that has been sent to our cloud service from your account
IMAGIMOB AB collects your data so that we can:
- Understand how you use our software.
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Perform customer support.
- Send out automated emails containing user guides or reports when you as a user are using certain functions in our software.
We log crash information and anonymized usage statistics using Microsoft Visual Studio App Center. The data shared with Microsoft Visual Studio App Center is anonymized and can't be traced back to you.
- Anonymized installation ID
- Computer hardware information
- Crash logs
- Catched application exceptions
- Anonymized application events such as (but not limited to):
- Application startup
- Created project
- Number of created labels
- Number of model code generation events
IMAGIMOB AB securely stores your data at AWS in Frankfurt, Germany. All communication between your computer and this location containing personal identifiable information is sent encrypted using HTTPS. Models and training data is stored for 14 days before being automatically deleted. Metadata which are not selected to be used for training are not sent to or stored on our servers. IMAGIMOB AB will keep your email address if you keep your user account. If you delete your user account, or ask us to delete your account, we will delete your data from our systems. Metrics and other non-personal metadata are kept for 13 months in our systems, older data is deleted automatically. Logs and traces are kept for 30 days.
IMAGIMOB AB would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request IMAGIMOB AB for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that IMAGIMOB AB correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request IMAGIMOB AB to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that IMAGIMOB AB erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that IMAGIMOB AB restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to IMAGIMOB AB's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that IMAGIMOB AB transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email us at: email@example.com
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that IMAGIMOB AB has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office (Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection).
Phone number: +46 (0)8 657 61 00
Postal address: Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm, Sweden