# Starter Projects
A starter project contains everything you need to quickly get started with your AI project:
- A project and data description
- Example data
- A trained model (.h5 Tensorflow model)
- Example predictions from the model.
- Converted edge code, i.e. a neural network model and preprocessor translated to C code, ready for integration into your embedded firmware.
We have added starter projects that cover a wide range of use cases and industrial applications. The projects are either of type Classification (Supervised learning) or Anomaly detection (Semi-supervised learning). You can choose among the following starter projects:
- Empty Classification Project
- Human Activity Recognition
- Acconeer Radar Gesture
- Texas Instruments Radar Gesture
- Renesas Touchpad Letter Detection
- Keyword Spotter
- Indoor/outdoor Detector
- Empty Anomaly Detection Project
- Rotating Machinery (and similar periodic processes)
# Get Started
To launch a Starter project, click on the Cube Icon in the upper left corner and select a project from the list that appears.
Select a name and location for your project and choose whether you want to download the pre-recorded data or not.
For each of the projects, documentation can be found by double clicking the README file in the downloaded project.