# Starter Projects
Starter projects contains everything you need to quickly get started with your AI project:
- Some example data
- A trained model (.h5 Tensorflow model)
- Converted edge code (.c and .h files)
We have added starter projects that cover a wide range of use cases and industrial applications. The projects are either of type Classification (Supervised learning) or Anomaly detection (Semi-supervised learning). You can choose among the following starter projects:
- Human Activity Recognition (Classification)
- Acconeer Radar Gesture (Classification)
- Texas Instruments Radar Gesture (Classification)
- Renesas Touchpad Letter Detection (Classification)
- Keyword Spotter (Classification)
- Indoor/outdoor Detector (Classification)
- Rotating Machinery (Anomaly Detection)
# Get Started
To launch a Starter project, click on the Cube Icon in the upper left corner and select a project from the list that appears.
Select a name and location for your project and choose whether you want to download the pre-recorded data or not.
For each of the projects documentation can be found in the Project tab and/or in the README file(s) in the project directory.